- ticket title
- بايارا تنظم إفطارًا بلمسة اجتماعية
- We Are One+Together presents Mr. Gay Syria Campaign for Asylum & “War Within” Film by Zaher Saleh
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- UNDP committed to supporting Libya during “difficult juncture”
- Investing in Africa’s Future: Opportunities for Youth
The Human Rights Council in its midday meeting held an interactive dialogue with the Independent Expert on enhancing capacity building and technical cooperation with Cocirc;te d'Ivoire in the field of human rights. It then heard an oral update by the …Read more
1. On June 20, the Government of Japan decided to extend Emergency Grant Aid of 10 million US dollars to refugees and host communities in Uganda.
2. This Emergency Grant Aid is to provide humanitarian assistance such as refugee protection, …Read more
Speaking at a send off event in Lusaka today, British High Commissioner, Fergus Cochrane-Dyet OBE said:
I congratulate Natasha on this recognition of her achievements and leadership skills. She is making a real difference in the community by raising awareness …Read more
First National Bank (FNB) (www.FNB.co.za), one of South Africa's big four, has partnered with National Aviation Services (NAS) (www.NAS.aero) to operate a new departure lounge at the Maputo International Airport for the next five years. The agreement also includes an …Read more
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) reports efforts are ongoing to rescue around 200 migrants, from Somalia and Ethiopia, who have been kidnapped in Libya and are being held for ransom.
News of the kidnappings and illegal detentions in Libya …Read more
United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres was set to name a former Lebanese culture minister as new U.N. envoy to Libya, ending an unusually contentious four-month search that followed U.S. rejection of his first suggestion.
Guterres on Friday officially put forward …Read more
Several thousand protesters marched Saturday in Madrid, urging the Spanish government to keep its commitment to accept refugees.
Spain has pledged to allow 17,300 refugees from such war-torn countries as Syria, Iraq and Libya to settle in the country, as …Read more