- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Jointly launches RE100 China Initiative with renewable energy leaders in China
SHANGHAI, Aug. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — LONGi Green Energy Technology Co., Ltd, or LONGi Group, a leading global solar technology company, announces an 8-year roadmap to achieve 100% renewable
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — THRIVE: What on Earth Will it Take? is one of the most widely viewed documentaries in history with over 90 million views across 27 different languages. Released in November 2011, the unconventional documentary
SINGAPORE, Aug. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Guardant Health’s liquid biopsy, Guardant360® CDx, for tumor mutation profiling in patients across all solid cancers.
For Guardant Health Asia, Middle East and Africa …Read more
PRINCETON, N.J., Aug. 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Miami International Holdings, Inc. (MIH) today reported July 2020 trading results for its three fully electronic options exchanges – MIAX®, MIAX PEARL® and MIAX Emerald™ (together, the MIAX Exchange Group™).
· خدمات هواوي موبايل، التي تتضمن الواقع المعزز، المحرك و HiAI ، وتقنيات الـ 5 جي والذكاء الاصطناعي، تحقق حل بث حي على الإنترنت أكثر وضوحا وذكاء وكفاءة.
شنجن، الصين، 7 آب/أغسطس، 2020 / بي آر نيوزواير / — تم
The number of COVID-19 cases around the world continues its steady climb with more than 19.2 million infections, according to Johns Hopkins University. The U.S. continues to have more cases than anywhere else with more than 4.9 million, followed by …Read more
African and Middle Eastern migration flows to Libya and the country’s posture toward these migrants have changed dramatically since the 2011 fall of dictator Muammar Gaddafi. While Libya once was a destination for foreign workers drawn by a strong economy, …Read more
Libya continues to be a transit point for departure from North Africa towards Europe. UNHCR’s interventions at disembarkation points in Libya focus on the provision of life-saving assistance and protection monitoring, to identify persons in need of international protection, as …Read more
Egypt’s AppGallery is continuing growing, bringing a greater variety of relevant and quality apps to Egyptian users.
In recognition of its committed partners in Egypt, AppGallery has demonstrated the power of regional marketing to four of its most popular apps.