- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli-National Oil Corporation delegation paid a visit to Jalu and Ajekhara in Wahat area to follow up the implementation of sustainable development programmes carried by NOC in the area. The development projects include development of Engineering faculty in Jalu, maintenance of Aujala-Ejdabya road, equipping school classes, importing solar energy systems to the High Institute for Oil Affairs in Ajekhara. The delegation also delivered a fire extinguisher vehicle to National Safety Board to Jalu Municipality and ten water pumps to the same municipality. Head of the delegation Eng Khaled Abukhatwa, Director of General Dept for Security and Sustainable Development expressed the keen interest of NOC to implement development projects in Wahat to serve the public of these cities.
Source: Libya News Agency