- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
Tripoli-National Oil Corporation delegation paid a visit to Jalu and Ajekhara in Wahat area to follow up the implementation of sustainable development programmes carried by NOC in the area. The development projects include development of Engineering faculty in Jalu, maintenance of Aujala-Ejdabya road, equipping school classes, importing solar energy systems to the High Institute for Oil Affairs in Ajekhara. The delegation also delivered a fire extinguisher vehicle to National Safety Board to Jalu Municipality and ten water pumps to the same municipality. Head of the delegation Eng Khaled Abukhatwa, Director of General Dept for Security and Sustainable Development expressed the keen interest of NOC to implement development projects in Wahat to serve the public of these cities.
Source: Libya News Agency