- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Tripoli-National Oil Corporation delegation paid a visit to Jalu and Ajekhara in Wahat area to follow up the implementation of sustainable development programmes carried by NOC in the area. The development projects include development of Engineering faculty in Jalu, maintenance of Aujala-Ejdabya road, equipping school classes, importing solar energy systems to the High Institute for Oil Affairs in Ajekhara. The delegation also delivered a fire extinguisher vehicle to National Safety Board to Jalu Municipality and ten water pumps to the same municipality. Head of the delegation Eng Khaled Abukhatwa, Director of General Dept for Security and Sustainable Development expressed the keen interest of NOC to implement development projects in Wahat to serve the public of these cities.
Source: Libya News Agency