- ticket title
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
- President of Presidency Council Discuss With Undersecretary Health Ministry Needs
Friday, May 27, 2016 – 06:09
The U.K. plans to deploy a navy warship to the Mediterranean to counter arms smuggling in Libya and a team to assist in training the country’s coast guard, Prime Minister David Cameron said Friday, in the latest sign of a step toward military involvement in the country.
Monday, March 23, 2015 – 06:52
Britain plans to participate in a U.S.-led effort to train Syrian opposition troops, according to people familiar with the matter, but it will stop short of joining its closest ally in conducting airstrikes against Islamic State in Syria.
Thursday, July 10, 2014 – 06:58
U.K. companies exported hundreds of tons of chemicals to Syria between 1983 and 1986 that were probably used by the country to produce nerve agents, including sarin, Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Wednesday.