- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
NNA – Libya’s U.N.-brokered national unity government announced its formation on Tuesday under a disputed deal aimed at ending years of bloodshed.
“I congratulate Libyan people & Presidency Council on formation of Govt. of National Accord,” U.N. envoy Martin Kolber wrote on Twitter.
Kolber called on Libya’s rival parliaments to endorse the unity government, although less than half of lawmakers have signed up to the deal.–AFP