- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
More than 147,000 persons from 74 nationalities, including 12,300 Egyptians crossed the Ras Jedir border post since the outbreak of the crisis and violence in Libya, TAP news agency correspondent in the region noted, Monday.Read more
The flocking of persons, particularly …
ST. PAUL, Minnesota, Aug. 12, 2014 / PRNewswire …Read more
المملكة المتحدة – لندن – 11 أغسطس 2014 / بي آر نيوز واير / أ ش أ — تم مؤخر في بريطانيا إشهار منظمة جديدة معنية بحقوق الانسان تحت إسم “منظمة سيتيزنس رايتس واتش” بموجب قانون ادراج المملكة المتحدة رقم …Read more
With the continued influx of refugees from Libya, Tunisia fears its already battered economy will not be able to withstand the extra burden.
The flood of Libyan refugees could lead to a 10% increase in the subsidy bill, Tunisian government …Read more
ACCRA, Aug 10 — Reports reaching Adom News indicate that scores of Ghanaians are being killed by the day in Libya by rebels who allegedly target black people in that country.
Some of the Ghanaians stranded in the conflict have …Read more
GENEVA, Aug 10– The United Nations human rights office expressed deep concern over the situation in Libya, where a conflict between multiple armed groups has been raging primarily in Benghazi and Tripoli.
“Living conditions for civilians in both cities had …Read more
The United Nations human rights office today expressed deep concern over the situation in Libya, where a conflict between multiple armed groups has been raging primarily in Benghazi and Tripoli.
“Living conditions for civilians in both cities had steadily deteriorated, …Read more
As violence in Libya continues to escalate, most diplomats and foreign workers have by now received assistance from their governments and employers to evacuate the country. But for the tens of thousands of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers in Libya, …Read more