- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-Algerian authorities released last Thursday 7 Libyans accused of some charges according to GNA Ministry of Interior announcement. The MoI told Lana that the pardone was decreed by President Abdulaziz Buatafliqa on Eid Al-Fitter, asserting that the mandated Minister, Dr Araf Al-Khouja instructed Director of Ghadamis security immediately after the pardoned decree to form a committee to receive the released Libyans from the Algerian authorities. It explained that Ghadamis Security Director formed a committee which he chaired to receive the Libyan nationals from the Algerian authorities and hand them over to their families. The hand over procedure was carried out at Dabdab Libyan- Algerian border post.
Source: Libyan News Agency