- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-Algerian authorities released last Thursday 7 Libyans accused of some charges according to GNA Ministry of Interior announcement. The MoI told Lana that the pardone was decreed by President Abdulaziz Buatafliqa on Eid Al-Fitter, asserting that the mandated Minister, Dr Araf Al-Khouja instructed Director of Ghadamis security immediately after the pardoned decree to form a committee to receive the released Libyans from the Algerian authorities. It explained that Ghadamis Security Director formed a committee which he chaired to receive the Libyan nationals from the Algerian authorities and hand them over to their families. The hand over procedure was carried out at Dabdab Libyan- Algerian border post.
Source: Libyan News Agency