- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Following NATO’s criminal intervention in Libya in 2011, which would destroy the African country with the highest Human Development Index at the time and that involved France, the United Kingdom and other European countries, the destabilising and meddling of American imperialists and the EU still continue.
It has recently come to light that France is involved in the current developments and growing tension, playing a dual role in supporting the two rival parties, confirming, on the one hand, its political support for the unity government led by Fayez al-Sarraj, a solution supported by the UN, and on the other its military support for General Khalifa Haftar of the Tobruk-based government. This became apparent in July after the death of three French soldiers in Benghazi at a time when the French Government denied having military forces in the country.
— What does the Commission know about this and France’s political stance in relation to Libya? — What measures is the Commission taking to guarantee the sovereign right of the Libyan people to decide their future, free from the current external influences of both American imperialism and the EU?