- ticket title
- Globalization Partners Launches Revenue Team in EMEA
- شركة غلوبالايزيشن بارتنرز تؤسس فريقا للعائدات في أوروبا، الشرق الأوسط وأفريقيا
- شركة “مير سيانتيفيك” تعلن عن التثبت من فحصها لسرطان البروستاتا القائم على البول وغير الاقتحامي الذي نشر في مجلة يورولوجي
- كافلان تعلن عن ويسكي أس تي آر الثاني
- إل سي وايكيكي تطرح مسابقة #LCWKEGIRL على إنستجرام لعشاق الموضة
Islamic Shiite Supreme Council Head, Sheikh Abdul Amir Kabalan, called Sunday on all politicians to adopt "a national action that fuses citizens into a true partnership that will restore their confidence in their country, especially that Lebanon is in need more than ever for a national renaissance to combat corruption."
Kabalan, whose words came during his Christmas greeting message to the Lebanese, urged politicians to "restore confidence in each other through openness, far-reaching a comprehensive reconciliation and fusion in the crucible of national action, based on the real participation [between all political counterparts] in ruling the country away from the logic of isolation and alienation, giving top priority to public interests rather than narrow, personal benefits."
He also called on the government to work hard to address citizens' economic and daily living conditions and social crisis, as the number of poor people in Lebanon is increasing dramatically.
Kabalan concluded his message by saying, "We must unite as Arabs, Muslims, Christians and Lebanese, to renounce violence and intolerance and condemn Zionist terrorism, working to preserve the human being regardless of religious, sectarian and regional affiliation and to exert efforts to resolve the ongoing conflicts in Yemen, Syria and Bahrain through dialogue."
Source: National News Agency