- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
Houn- The inhabitants of the town of Houn in central Libya had to endure the misery of water cut-off since the pump at the main well supplying the town broke down 30 days ago. So far no water supply has been restored. Despite almost daily promises by the Municipal Council to fix the pump, residents, numbering more than 10000, had to rely on water tankers which sell at LD 60 to get their needs of fresh water amidst the ongoing problem of liquidity at banks.
Source: Libya News Agency