- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 28 | November – December 2019
- “Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector”
- UNHCR Update Libya (24 January 2020)
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
Houn- The inhabitants of the town of Houn in central Libya had to endure the misery of water cut-off since the pump at the main well supplying the town broke down 30 days ago. So far no water supply has been restored. Despite almost daily promises by the Municipal Council to fix the pump, residents, numbering more than 10000, had to rely on water tankers which sell at LD 60 to get their needs of fresh water amidst the ongoing problem of liquidity at banks.
Source: Libya News Agency