- ticket title
- Enhanced Technologies Help E-commerce Platforms and Merchants Deliver a More Intelligent Live Streaming Experience
- شرركة ماكسير تحوز على أول موافقة تقليدية على جهاز PAPR100-N من مؤسسة نيوش
- دار سك العملة الكندية الملكية تحتفي بالذكرى السنوية الـ 150 للأقاليم الشمالية الغربية في أحدث مجموعة من عملاتها المعدنية
- معرض استيراد دولي أكبر وأعلى جودة في نوفمبر 2020
- R.J. O’Brien Acquires Global Interdealer Broker Lombard Forte Securities
Tripoli- UNSMIL has welcomed the initiative of President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj which he announced Sunday to address the Libyan crisis. Commenting on Al sarraj initiative, on its Facebook account, UNSMIL said' it is constructive to drive the political process forward to end the prolonged conflict in Libya'. UNSMIL said it welcomes this initiative and any other initiative proposed by the active political forces in Libya, and offers its good offices to all parties to help Libya transcend its prolonged transitional phase towards peace, stability and prosperity'. Al Sarraj has called for a political initiative to solve the Libyan crisis. The initiative comprised six points including a call for a Libyan gathering in coordination with UNSMIL where all components of Libyan society and from all regions are present and agree on appropriate constitutional base to conduct concurrent presidential and parliamentary elections before end of 2019.
Source: Libya News Agency