- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Murzoq, The United Nations’ Mission In Libya “UNSMIL” had announced the completion of maintenance of two surgery rooms in Murzoq general hospital , under the surveillance of the UNDP organization , according to the measures provided by the hospital technical department. The UNSMIL in a press statement said , that the hospital which been stopped for five years for lack of equipments support and modern devices , is now capable of receiving patients , and conducting surgical operations. The UN mission was able to finish all maintenance work and repairs on the 14th of last November. Early last week the operation section has conducted 11 operations , including gallstones and hernia in the navel and caesarean, as well as the removal of a fatty sac, with the help of number of medical assistances such as doctors , nurses and technicians.
Source: Libya News Agency