- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Persons of Concern to UNHCR in Libya
As of 3 June 2019, a total of 55,493 asylum seekers and refugees are registered with UNHCR in Libya. A total of 4,058 individuals have been identified by UNHCR and its partners to be currently in one of the accessible Libyan detention centres.
Evacuation from Libya
Since the start of the evacuation operation from Libya in late 2017, a total of 3,761 persons (including unaccompanied children) have been evacuated to Niger (2,782), Italy (710) and the ETC Romania (269). There are 170 evacuated unaccompanied children remaining in Niger.
Source: UN High Commissioner for Refugees