- ticket title
- The United States Sanctions Libyan Individual and Militia Connected to Serious Human Rights Abuse in Libya
- Second Committee Approves Three Resolutions, including One on Protecting Global Climate for Present, Future Generations
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 November 2020) [EN/AR]
- The French Embassy In Libya Confirms Its Support For The NOC, And Threatens To Impose Sanctions On Those Who Threaten It
- The Tunisian Consulate In Tripoli Announces The Release Of (19) Tunisians Who Were Detained In Libya
The United Nations Working Group on discrimination against women in law and in practice Tuesday called on the new Tunisian Government to take all necessary steps to safeguard the country’s achievements in equality, non-discrimination and women’s human rights, in accordance with its international human rights obligations.