- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya dismissed media reports over the National Gathering which UNSMIL plans to hold in Libya shortly including time and venue of the meeting, saying the reports often quoting an official in UNSMIL or sources close to it. In a statement on its SMS page, the Mission said circulating these reports, intentionally or unintentionally aim to confuse relentless effort to bring Libyans together to end the political stalemate in the country. The Mission noted that true reports about Mission's activities is the ones that's published by the Mission through its Head and Special Envoy of the UN in Libya Ghasan Salama, or through its communications Office and its official website and SMS page, calling on Libyans not to deal with sources otherwise.
Source: Libya News Agency