- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya dismissed media reports over the National Gathering which UNSMIL plans to hold in Libya shortly including time and venue of the meeting, saying the reports often quoting an official in UNSMIL or sources close to it. In a statement on its SMS page, the Mission said circulating these reports, intentionally or unintentionally aim to confuse relentless effort to bring Libyans together to end the political stalemate in the country. The Mission noted that true reports about Mission's activities is the ones that's published by the Mission through its Head and Special Envoy of the UN in Libya Ghasan Salama, or through its communications Office and its official website and SMS page, calling on Libyans not to deal with sources otherwise.
Source: Libya News Agency