- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya dismissed media reports over the National Gathering which UNSMIL plans to hold in Libya shortly including time and venue of the meeting, saying the reports often quoting an official in UNSMIL or sources close to it. In a statement on its SMS page, the Mission said circulating these reports, intentionally or unintentionally aim to confuse relentless effort to bring Libyans together to end the political stalemate in the country. The Mission noted that true reports about Mission's activities is the ones that's published by the Mission through its Head and Special Envoy of the UN in Libya Ghasan Salama, or through its communications Office and its official website and SMS page, calling on Libyans not to deal with sources otherwise.
Source: Libya News Agency