- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Murzuq Flash Update (20 August 2019)
- US State Department: US and Egyptian Foreign Ministers Stress Importance of Political Solution in Libya
- Committee Set up to Follow Court Ruling on Libyan Assets Abroad Convenes
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town
- Niger: Country Operation Update, June-July 2019
Tripoli-The UN Support Mission in Libya dismissed media reports over the National Gathering which UNSMIL plans to hold in Libya shortly including time and venue of the meeting, saying the reports often quoting an official in UNSMIL or sources close to it. In a statement on its SMS page, the Mission said circulating these reports, intentionally or unintentionally aim to confuse relentless effort to bring Libyans together to end the political stalemate in the country. The Mission noted that true reports about Mission's activities is the ones that's published by the Mission through its Head and Special Envoy of the UN in Libya Ghasan Salama, or through its communications Office and its official website and SMS page, calling on Libyans not to deal with sources otherwise.
Source: Libya News Agency