- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
27 Aug 2014
A resolution calling for all parties in Libya to agree on an immediate ceasefire and an end to the fighting” has been adopted unanimously by the Security Council.
The North African country has been struggling to transition to a democracy since Muammar Gaddafi was toppled in an armed uprising three years ago.
A UN arms embargo imposed on Libya since 2011 has been expanded to apply to individuals and entities threatening the country’s peace, security and stability.
Jocelyne Sambira has more.