- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
TRIPOLI, Libya, The UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL), on Saturday, expressed concern over recent tribal clashes in south-western Libya.
“UNSMIL expresses deep concern, regarding recent clashes between Mashashiya and Megarha tribes, and calls for restraint, deescalation and dialogue,” said the mission, in a statement.
“Special Representative of the UN Secretary General, Ghassan Salame, expresses his condolences to victims’ families, and wishes speedy recovery to the wounded,” the statement said.
Armed clashes erupted, Thursday, over property disputes between the tribes of Mashashiya and Megarha, in Libya’s south-western town of Abo-Gila, killing and injuring several people.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK