- ticket title
- EUROPEAN MEASURES AGAINST ANY PARTY OBSTRUCTING POLITICAL PROCESS IN LIBYA
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- Multilateral Partnerships More Important than Ever to Tackle Global, Regional Crises, Secretary-General Tells Heads of Organizations at High-Level Dialogue
- A Long Way From Home – Migrants’ Housing Conditions In Libya (November 2020)
- Libyan Political Dialogue Forum and the Berlin Conference: Joint statement by France, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (November 2020)
Amidst escalating tensions along the Syrian-Turkish border, following mortar fire from Syria that hit the town of Akcakale in Turkey’s Sanliurfa province and killed at least five civilians (a mother and four children), and injured others, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the world body’s Security Council has called on all concerned to exercise restraint.