- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
TUNIS, Feb 22– Tunisian Foreign Minister Taieb Baccouche said late Friday that his country opened two bureaus in the east and west of Libya.
The step would hopefully lead to settling the dispute amongst Libyans through Tunisian mediation, said Baccouche in a statement to state television.
Tunisia had cut down its diplomatic representation in Libya last July, limiting activities at both consulates in Tripoli and Benghazi to essential and emergency services