- ticket title
- Auto China 2020: GWM Rebranded as Global Mobility Technology Company to Empower Intelligent Safety Experience
- مواصلة تقدم عجلة الاقتصاد العراقي أثناء الجائحة بفضل ازدياد المعاملات المنفذة عبر بطاقات كي كارد بمقدار ثلاثة أضعاف
- MIAX PEARL Equities Begins Trading in NMS Test Symbols, Live Symbols Will Commence Trading on September 29, 2020
- مواجهة التذوق مع MUMM: لوران فريسنت يجلب رؤيته الريادية لإعادة اختراع تجربة تذوق الشمبانيا من Mumm
- Huawei تطلق هواوي حل فيوجن سيرفر برو V6 SAP HANA للتحول الرقمي للشركات
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and NEW YORK, NEW YORK and SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE–(Marketwire – Sept. 13, 2012) – Tullett Prebon has been ranked the overall number one interdealer broker in Risk magazine’s 2012 Annual Interdealer Rankings.
The overall number one ranking is awarded to the broker with the most number one category rankings, with Tullett Prebon gaining a total of 36 number one spots. This follows Tullett Prebon being awarded the overall No1 Ranking in 2010.
Notably, Tullett Prebon dominated in FX, with 15 category wins out of 24 and performed strongly in the Interest Rates category, gaining 14 number one rankings. The business also performed well in credit where it was voted top in 7 out of 11 categories.
FX category wins:
- FX Swaps – US dollar/euro, US dollar/yen, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/sterling
- FX Options – US dollar/yen, US dollar/sterling, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/yen, euro/sterling
- FX Forwards – US dollar/yen, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/yen, euro/sterling
- Exotic currency products – US dollar/euro, US dollar/Swiss franc
Interest Rate category wins:
- Interest Rate Swaps 10+ years – yen, sterling
- Options – US dollar, Swiss franc, yen
- Inflation Swaps – euro, sterling
- Inflation Options – sterling
- Repurchase Agreements – euro, sterling, Swiss franc
- Cross Currency Swaps – US dollar/yen, US dollar/Swiss franc, euro/yen
Credit category wins:
- High yield – US & Canada, Europe and Asia
- Sovereign – US & Canada and Europe
- Investment grade – Europe and Asia
Over 1,440 dealers and brokers voted, nominating their top three derivative traders in order of preference.
Angus Wink, Chief Executive Office of EMEA at Tullett Prebon, commented:
“I am delighted that Risk has named Tullett Prebon the overall number one broker in their interdealer broker rankings, building upon our strong performances over recent years. It is an award that we’re extremely proud of, particularly as it is voted for by our client-base and one that is testament to Tullett Prebon’s delivery of flexible and innovative products, as well as best in class service.
“We have continued to invest in our business, both from a voice and electronic perspective, to push forward our hybrid broking strategy. Notable achievements this year are the successfully delivery of high-class technology with the launch of tpSWAPDEAL, tpMATCH NDF and the forthcoming tpSPOTDEAL. We have also hired over 70 people in EMEA year-to-date, opened an office in Madrid, and completed the successful acquisitions of Convencao and Chapdelaine in the Americas.”
About Tullett Prebon
Tullett Prebon Alternative Investments (www.tpalternatives.com) provides its institutional investor base with the opportunity to access primary and secondary markets in all types of alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity and real estate funds.
Tullett Prebon (www.tullettprebon.com) is one of the world’s largest inter-dealer brokers and operates as an intermediary in wholesale financial markets facilitating the trading activities of its clients, in particular commercial and investment banks. The business now covers seven major product groups: Rates, Volatility, Treasury, Non Banking, Energy & Commodities, Credit and Equities. Tullett Prebon Electronic Broking offers electronic solutions to these products.
In addition to its brokerage services, Tullett Prebon offers a variety of market information services through its IDB Market Data division, Tullett Prebon Information.
Tullett Prebon has its principal offices in London, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo, with other offices, joint ventures and affiliates in Bangkok, Frankfurt, Houston (Texas), Jakarta, Luxembourg, Manama (Bahrain), Manila, Mumbai, New York, Paris, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Sydney, Toronto, Warsaw and Zurich.
1 Ropemaker Street
London EC2Y 9AW