- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Khartoum Sudanese Government Sunday announced deployment of additional forces on the border with Libya, to thwart any infiltration attempts by armed groups in Darfur. 'Additional forces have arrived in North Darfur province to secure northern borders, and citizens living the areas near the Libyan border, the Governor of North Darfur Province said. Sudanese Army are in control of all areas from which armed groups infiltrated and the situation is quiet and stable, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency