- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Khartoum Sudanese Government Sunday announced deployment of additional forces on the border with Libya, to thwart any infiltration attempts by armed groups in Darfur. 'Additional forces have arrived in North Darfur province to secure northern borders, and citizens living the areas near the Libyan border, the Governor of North Darfur Province said. Sudanese Army are in control of all areas from which armed groups infiltrated and the situation is quiet and stable, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency