- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Once again Libya has been targeted by terrible violence, once again the Libyans are mourning victims of an attack.
The people of Libya deserve peace and security, and, with the Libyan Political Agreement, they have a great opportunity to set aside their divisions and work together, united, against the terrorist threat facing their country.
The quick implementation of the Libyan Political Agreement will be instrumental, so that a Government of National Accord can be established as soon as possible, to defend all Libyan citizens. It will also help preserve Libya’s resources, defeat terrorists that want to undermine Libya’s prosperity, and restore stability and security throughout the country.