- ticket title
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
- President of Presidency Council Discuss With Undersecretary Health Ministry Needs
Tripoli, State Organization in Serte closes roads leading to the city from three; southern, western and eastern sides and erected barricades. Eyewitness said gunmen erected road blocks and searched families leaving the city and asking for permission to leave the city from so called Hisbadiwan set up by the gunmen.
Source: Libyan News Agency