- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli, State Minister for Institution Restructuring, Iman ben Younis met with several female academicians to discuss criteria and standards of assuming sovereign state jobs, besides midlevel posts and female opportunities in such jobs. They also discussed administration reform and role of women in such reform. The meeting concluded by recommending ‘ Legal study on rights of civil servants in general and women in particular’ and how to obtain such rights especially that the general complaint of many civil servants focused on non-obtaining the least of their rights which is their wages.
Source: Libya News Agency