- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, State Minister for Institution Restructuring, Iman ben Younis met with several female academicians to discuss criteria and standards of assuming sovereign state jobs, besides midlevel posts and female opportunities in such jobs. They also discussed administration reform and role of women in such reform. The meeting concluded by recommending ‘ Legal study on rights of civil servants in general and women in particular’ and how to obtain such rights especially that the general complaint of many civil servants focused on non-obtaining the least of their rights which is their wages.
Source: Libya News Agency