- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, State Minister for Institution Restructuring, Iman ben Younis met with several female academicians to discuss criteria and standards of assuming sovereign state jobs, besides midlevel posts and female opportunities in such jobs. They also discussed administration reform and role of women in such reform. The meeting concluded by recommending ‘ Legal study on rights of civil servants in general and women in particular’ and how to obtain such rights especially that the general complaint of many civil servants focused on non-obtaining the least of their rights which is their wages.
Source: Libya News Agency