- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
SolarWinds Orion Platform helps provide full visibility into overall performance of complex environments for technology professionals
CORK, Ireland, Oct. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its participation at GITEX Technology Week, October 14-18, 2018, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The company, who is ranked #1 in network management software*, will exhibit the latest updates to its SolarWinds® Orion® Platform and its end-to-end hybrid IT management portfolio, which help today’s technology professionals monitor, troubleshoot, and improve hybrid IT performance.
According to the 2018 SolarWinds IT Trends Report: The Intersection of Hype and Performance, technology professionals are prioritizing investments in hybrid IT and cloud computing more than any other technology, with 94 percent of respondents surveyed saying that hybrid IT and cloud are one of the top five most important technologies to their organizations’ IT strategy today.
“Today’s technology professionals are managing increasingly complex and distributed environments, which in turn, requires a solution that provides end-to-end visibility into overall performance,” said Ludovic Neveu, group vice president, sales, SolarWinds, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). “We believe that investing in a centralized, standardized, integrated IT monitoring and management platform is vital amid today’s multi-faceted IT infrastructures. The SolarWinds Orion Platform is designed to meet those challenges and aims to help technology professionals see the bigger picture by quickly identifying performance issues and correlations between all the layers—from application to spindle—of the technology stack.”
Visit SolarWinds at Booth A8-20
SolarWinds Head Geek™ Sascha Giese, along with other technical experts, will demonstrate the latest updates and enhancements to the SolarWinds Orion unified IT monitoring and management platform, including:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM): The latest version of NPM (12.3) provides network monitoring capabilities and detailed visibility for multi-vendor environments, including Network Insight™ for Cisco Nexus®, including detailed visibility into virtual port channels (vPCs).
- Log Manager for Orion (LM): Designed to provide visibility into the performance and availability of your IT infrastructure with real-time log collection, analysis, and visualization, Log Manager for Orion fully integrates with the Orion Platform.
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM): Named a 2018 Gartner® Peer Insights™ Customers’ Choice for Application Performance Monitoring Suites, SAM helps provide end-to-end visibility, as well as server and application performance monitoring, using agent-based and agentless technologies across multiple data centers, remote locations, and the cloud.
- Server Configuration Manager (SCM): New to the SolarWinds portfolio, SCM offers visibility into configuration changes on Windows® servers and applications, while also correlating performance issues to authorized or unauthorized changes to files, binaries, configuration files, the Windows Registry, and hardware configurations.
- Database Performance Analyzer (DPA): The latest enhancements to version 12.0 are designed to help data professionals quickly pinpoint the root cause of slow queries and easily optimize indexing to help ensure the availability and speed of business-critical applications.
About the SolarWinds Orion Platform
The Orion Platform is a modular and scalable, unified monitoring architecture. It allows IT departments to add modules as their needs grow, providing visibility into all elements of critical services, while consolidating metrics and data into one view. While modules are sold as individual products, they run on a unified platform, with a single web-based dashboard, centralized management and access control, unified alerting and reporting, and consolidated metrics and data—which enables context-rich dashboards that centralize data from multiple parts of the stack into an application-centric view.
For more information on SolarWinds IT management products, including downloadable, free 30-day evaluations, visit the SolarWinds website or call +353 21 500 2900.
- SolarWinds Orion Platform
- End-to-End Hybrid IT Management
- SolarWinds Grows Global Market Leadership in Network Management Software
Connect with SolarWinds
*Source: IDC® defined Network Management Software functional market by revenue, IDC Semiannual Software Tracker, 2H 2017
About Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
SolarWinds is a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT infrastructure management software. Our products give organizations worldwide, regardless of type, size or IT infrastructure complexity, the power to monitor and manage the performance of their IT environments, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in hybrid models. We continuously engage with all types of technology professionals—IT operations professionals, DevOps professionals, and managed service providers (MSPs)—to understand the challenges they face maintaining high-performing and highly available IT infrastructures. The insights we gain from engaging with them, in places like our THWACK online community, allow us to build products that solve well-understood IT management challenges in ways that technology professionals want them solved. This focus on the user and commitment to excellence in end-to-end hybrid IT performance management has established SolarWinds as a worldwide leader in network management software and MSP solutions. Learn more today at www.solarwinds.com.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.
© 2018 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.