- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala, discusses with South Korean deputy Foreign Minister bilateral relations and return of SK companies to resume work in Libya. The meeting held at the Foreign Ministry in Tripoli discussed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to promote them conducive to common interests of the two Korean and Libyan. The minister also discussed with the Korean official the importance of return of Korean companies to Libya to complete their projects and contracts in construction and electricity. The meeting touched on the South Korean kidnapped in Libya and efforts made to speed up his release.
Source: Libya News Agency