- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli-President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj, has underlined that his participation in London seminar was aimed at studying all potentials to get out of the economic stalemate witnessed by Libya. Saraj explained that his participation in the two-day seminar hosted by London about the political and economic situation in Libya, was aimed at studying all potentials to get out of the political crisis, improve the economic situation, and make use of international expertise in the field. At the outset of the seminar he spoke about the Libyan political situation and its impact on the economy which is facing difficulties whether in terms of cash, rate of expenditure, deteriorating oil production and other challenges that accumulated over the last five years. Saraj said he briefed the foreign ministers taking part in the meeting on the challenges facing the presidency council.
Source: Libyan News Agency