- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama on Sunday met the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres, on the sidelines of the AU Summit in Addis Ababa. According to the UN Support Mission in Libya website, the UN Secretary General and his special representative were expected to discuss protection of Libya's sovereignty and non-intervention in its affairs. Salama was quoted in the website as saying 'Africa can play a vital role in stability of Libya.'
Source: Libya News Agency