- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama on Sunday met the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres, on the sidelines of the AU Summit in Addis Ababa. According to the UN Support Mission in Libya website, the UN Secretary General and his special representative were expected to discuss protection of Libya's sovereignty and non-intervention in its affairs. Salama was quoted in the website as saying 'Africa can play a vital role in stability of Libya.'
Source: Libya News Agency