- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli-GNA Foreign Minister, Mohamed Siala met Monday with the Special envoy of the UN Secretary General to Libya Ghassan Salama. At the outset of the meeting Salama conveyed to Foreign Minister solidarity of UN Secretary General and the international community with Libya denouncing the terrorist attack on the Foreign Ministry. In statement to Lana after the meeting, Salama said; ‘the first objective of the visit to the minister is to express solidarity of the international community with the Libyan foreign ministry after being subject to terrorist attack. The second objective of the visit Salma said is connected to his visit yesterday to Sebha pointing out that it was the first by a UN Representative to the south since seven years ago. During the visit he met with the local people there. He said he briefed the minister on the outcome of his visit especially in terms of security breaches in the area.
Source: Libya News Agency