- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-UN envoy to Libya, Ghassan Salama has said he hopes that Berlin conference would lead to complete cease-fire to enable displaced Libyans return to their homes. This came during Salama's visit to displaced center south of the capital accompanied by his deputy for political affairs, Stephaney Williams. UNSMIL website said Salama and Williams listened to hardship of the displaced due to the fighting south of Tripoli. The UN envoy reaffirmed readiness of UN relief agencies to intensify efforts in support of the displaced.
Source: Libya News Agency