- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tunis, The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama yesterday discussed with Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi political developments in Libya. According to UNSMIL SMS page, the two sides discussed progress made towards holding the National Gathering planned for early January 2019. On his part, the Tunisian Minister expressed hope that the gathering would be a milestone in the political solution process and the narrowing of the gap between Libyan parties.
Source: Libya News Agency