- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi discussed, on the sidelines of the AU Summit here on Saturday the latest of the Libyan crisis. Salama expressed his appreciation of the Tunisia's continued support for UN effort aimed at bring an end to the crisis in Libya. The UN Support Mission in Libya Saturday announced that the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres and his Special Representative in Libya Ghasan Salama would discuss with African leaders ways of protecting Libya's sovereignty and ending intervention in its affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency