- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Al Jheinawi discussed, on the sidelines of the AU Summit here on Saturday the latest of the Libyan crisis. Salama expressed his appreciation of the Tunisia's continued support for UN effort aimed at bring an end to the crisis in Libya. The UN Support Mission in Libya Saturday announced that the UN Secretary General Antonio Guteres and his Special Representative in Libya Ghasan Salama would discuss with African leaders ways of protecting Libya's sovereignty and ending intervention in its affairs.
Source: Libya News Agency