- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Moscow-Director of International organizations at Russian Foreign Ministry that leaders of countries taking part in Berlin conference on Libya intend to submit the final statement to the UN Security Council either in form of Resolution or statement. Sputnik news agency said the document will not include truce criteria in Libya. He said there is a call for an inclusive political dialogue and cease-fire and firm compliance with the current arms embargo. These things are known but not respected by all".
Source: Libya News Agency