- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Qatar and France have agreed to launch a strategic dialogue initiative to address a broad range of regional issues, their foreign ministers said on Monday.
The dialogue will address the wars in Libya and Syria, regional tension with Iran, and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, they told a news conference in Doha.
It will also address Qatar's dispute with other Arab countries.
Source: National News Agency