- ticket title
- Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Says Possible U.S. Travel Ban Inclusion May Be Linked To Biometric Passport Delay
- Outlining Road Map for Change in 2020, Secretary-General Says World Must Unite to Tackle Nuclear Menace, Rising Tensions, Climate Emergency
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
Qatar and France have agreed to launch a strategic dialogue initiative to address a broad range of regional issues, their foreign ministers said on Monday.
The dialogue will address the wars in Libya and Syria, regional tension with Iran, and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, they told a news conference in Doha.
It will also address Qatar's dispute with other Arab countries.
Source: National News Agency