- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Qatar and France have agreed to launch a strategic dialogue initiative to address a broad range of regional issues, their foreign ministers said on Monday.
The dialogue will address the wars in Libya and Syria, regional tension with Iran, and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, they told a news conference in Doha.
It will also address Qatar's dispute with other Arab countries.
Source: National News Agency