- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The Price Stabilizing Fund 'PSF' is
unable to import consumer goods for the upcoming month of Ramadan,
said the Head of the 'PSF' Jamal Al Sheibani.
In an exclusive interview with the Libyan News Agency, Al
Sheibani said he regretted the fact that the 'PSF' was unable to
provide for consumers in the holy month of Ramadan, indicating that
the Fund hasn't imported any subsidized goods since October 2017,
because the Central Bank of Libya didn't open any letters of credit
in favor of the PSF ever since.
Al sheibani disclosed that goods in the PSF warehouses were a
remainder of the goods imported in the last period.
While the Central Bank is opening letters of credit for private
companies to import food, it failed to do so for PSF, Al Sheibani
He said he regretted the behavior of the Central Bank and its
failure to provide basic goods for the public during the fasting
month of Ramadan.
Source: Libya News Agency