- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
The following is attributable to Spokesperson Heather Nauert:
Secretary Tillerson met with Chadian President Idriss Deby today in N’Djamena to affirm the United States’ strong partnership with Chad and close collaboration on regional security, counterterrorism, and refugees. The Secretary thanked President Deby for his leadership and recognized Chad’s contributions to regional security and stability including Chad’s participation in the UN Multidimentional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali, the Multinational Joint Task Force, and the G5 Sahel Joint Force.
The Secretary and President Deby discussed Chad’s border security challenges, and agreed on the importance of a political solution in Libya. They also reviewed constructive steps Chad has taken to meet the information-sharing and identity management requirements of Presidential Proclamation 9645 of September 24, 2017.
The United States committed to continued cooperation with Chad on counterterrorism, regional stability, and other shared interests. The two also consulted on improving prospects for attracting American investment to Chad.