- ticket title
- ريورد وكولينسون فاليو داينامكس تتعاونا لتقديم عروض مخصصة مرتبطة بالبطاقات في جميع أنحاء الشرق الأوسط
- Gates Foundation Honors Director of Africa CDC With 2020 Global Goalkeeper Award
- مؤسسة بيل ومليندا جيتس تمنح مدير مركز مكافحة الأمراض في إفريقيا جائزة جلوبال جولكيبرز 2020
- معرض الخمسة الكبار يجمع قادة البناء العالميين في مهرجانه الرقمي
- تعرض شنغهاي إلكتريك حلول الطاقة الذكية في معرض الصين الصناعي الدولي في اليوم العالمي للتنظيف
Tripoli, - Member of the presidential council of the national accord government 'NAG' "Mohamed al-A'amari" , said that he had discussed with the Dutch foreign minister "Albert Koenders" , on Friday , the possibility of retrieving the Libyan frozen funds abroad. In the press conference which he held on Friday along with the Dutch foreign minister , in the council headquarters in Tripoli , al-A'amari pointed out that this visit came in the framework of the international support to the presidential council and NAG , saying that during the meeting they dealt with number of issues , and discussing several areas , which concern both countries , such as economically , security and the issue of illegal immigration. For his part , the Dutch foreign minister "Albert Koenders" , said that he had discussed with the presidential council , the possibility of retrieving the frozen funds in the Netherlands , to use parts of it in the humanitarian aid. In relation to confronting illegal immigration , Koenders said that his country is ready to support , and train the Libyan coastal guards , in cooperation with the immigration national organization , and the security coordination between both sides.
Source: Libyan News Agency