- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-A meeting has been held at the headquarters of the Presidency Council here, chaired by the President of the Council Fayez Al Serraj, Chairman of the Council of Trustees of the Investment authority, and attended by Ministers of Planning Al Taher Al Jheimi, Finance Faraj Abu Mtari, Economy Ali Al Isawi, and other top Government officials. The meeting discussed the current administrative state of the authority, took a series of measures, and also tackled other issues regarding the activity and performance of the Authority. A new meeting was set for March 24, to discuss several key issues, organizers said.
Source: Libya News Agency