- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-A meeting has been held at the headquarters of the Presidency Council here, chaired by the President of the Council Fayez Al Serraj, Chairman of the Council of Trustees of the Investment authority, and attended by Ministers of Planning Al Taher Al Jheimi, Finance Faraj Abu Mtari, Economy Ali Al Isawi, and other top Government officials. The meeting discussed the current administrative state of the authority, took a series of measures, and also tackled other issues regarding the activity and performance of the Authority. A new meeting was set for March 24, to discuss several key issues, organizers said.
Source: Libya News Agency