- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
President of Presidency Council stresses the need to
address humanitarian situation in southern Libya.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 17:06:00
Tripoli, 26 March 2018 (Lana) Spokesman for the Presidency
Council, Mohamed Al salak said the committee concerned with situation
in southern Libya discussed with parties to the conflict in Sebha all
security aspects, ceasefire, and addressing humanitarian situation.
At a press conference Monday in Tripoli he said the concerned
parties underscored the need to end the crisis and stop escalation.
he said the committee upon its return from the south met with
President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj and submitted its
assessment of the situation in the south and what it achieved during
the field visit Wednesday and proposed solutions to the crisis.
He explained that the President asked for a short term plan that
includes offering of services to the region and addressing
humanitarian situation and address all needs of the region.