- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, Spokesman for the Presidency
Council, Mohamed Al salak said the committee concerned with situation
in southern Libya discussed with parties to the conflict in Sebha all
security aspects, ceasefire, and addressing humanitarian situation.
At a press conference Monday in Tripoli he said the concerned
parties underscored the need to end the crisis and stop escalation.
he said the committee upon its return from the south met with
President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj and submitted its
assessment of the situation in the south and what it achieved during
the field visit Wednesday and proposed solutions to the crisis.
He explained that the President asked for a short term plan that
includes offering of services to the region and addressing
humanitarian situation and address all needs of the region.
Source: Libya News Agency