- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Tripoli, Spokesman for the Presidency
Council, Mohamed Al salak said the committee concerned with situation
in southern Libya discussed with parties to the conflict in Sebha all
security aspects, ceasefire, and addressing humanitarian situation.
At a press conference Monday in Tripoli he said the concerned
parties underscored the need to end the crisis and stop escalation.
he said the committee upon its return from the south met with
President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al sarraj and submitted its
assessment of the situation in the south and what it achieved during
the field visit Wednesday and proposed solutions to the crisis.
He explained that the President asked for a short term plan that
includes offering of services to the region and addressing
humanitarian situation and address all needs of the region.
Source: Libya News Agency