- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday general commander of Libya’s scout, Faraj Ben Saleem. The meeting focused on review of activities of Libyan scout movement and their programmes across the country. Al sarraj expressed satisfaction for role of Libyan scouts such as their role in relief and alleviation of suffering of displaced from areas of clashes in southern outskirts of Tripoli. The President said such role is not surprising since this movement played its role since its inception in 1950s in development of communities. It contributed to education of generations.
Source: Libya News Agency