- ticket title
- Secretary-General Urges Immediate Action to Avert Full-Scale Civil War in Libya, Warning about Risk of Regional Escalation, at International Conference
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday general commander of Libya’s scout, Faraj Ben Saleem. The meeting focused on review of activities of Libyan scout movement and their programmes across the country. Al sarraj expressed satisfaction for role of Libyan scouts such as their role in relief and alleviation of suffering of displaced from areas of clashes in southern outskirts of Tripoli. The President said such role is not surprising since this movement played its role since its inception in 1950s in development of communities. It contributed to education of generations.
Source: Libya News Agency