- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday general commander of Libya’s scout, Faraj Ben Saleem. The meeting focused on review of activities of Libyan scout movement and their programmes across the country. Al sarraj expressed satisfaction for role of Libyan scouts such as their role in relief and alleviation of suffering of displaced from areas of clashes in southern outskirts of Tripoli. The President said such role is not surprising since this movement played its role since its inception in 1950s in development of communities. It contributed to education of generations.
Source: Libya News Agency