- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday general commander of Libya’s scout, Faraj Ben Saleem. The meeting focused on review of activities of Libyan scout movement and their programmes across the country. Al sarraj expressed satisfaction for role of Libyan scouts such as their role in relief and alleviation of suffering of displaced from areas of clashes in southern outskirts of Tripoli. The President said such role is not surprising since this movement played its role since its inception in 1950s in development of communities. It contributed to education of generations.
Source: Libya News Agency