- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, Fayez Al sarraj received Wednesday general commander of Libya’s scout, Faraj Ben Saleem. The meeting focused on review of activities of Libyan scout movement and their programmes across the country. Al sarraj expressed satisfaction for role of Libyan scouts such as their role in relief and alleviation of suffering of displaced from areas of clashes in southern outskirts of Tripoli. The President said such role is not surprising since this movement played its role since its inception in 1950s in development of communities. It contributed to education of generations.
Source: Libya News Agency