- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Wednesday received a delegation representing the Morzog Basin in southern Libya. The delegation which included the head of Municipal Council Naser Wesha and Council members as well a number of prominent tribal leaders and Wisemen. The delegation briefed Al Serraj on developments in the South, offering their support for efforts aimed at preserving peace among the local community. The members said that as representatives of Tabou tribes in areas of Morzog, Wadi Etba, Oum Al Araneb, Al Sharqiyah, Tmesa, and Qatroun they stressed that Tabou was a part and parcel of Libya's national fiber and that they were committed to preserving the unity of the country and against aliens from any country.
Source: Libya News Agency