- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Wednesday received a delegation representing the Morzog Basin in southern Libya. The delegation which included the head of Municipal Council Naser Wesha and Council members as well a number of prominent tribal leaders and Wisemen. The delegation briefed Al Serraj on developments in the South, offering their support for efforts aimed at preserving peace among the local community. The members said that as representatives of Tabou tribes in areas of Morzog, Wadi Etba, Oum Al Araneb, Al Sharqiyah, Tmesa, and Qatroun they stressed that Tabou was a part and parcel of Libya's national fiber and that they were committed to preserving the unity of the country and against aliens from any country.
Source: Libya News Agency