- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Mr fayez Al Sarraj met Sunday with Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha and Security and military leaderships. The meeting including Commanders of Central and Western Military zones and Tripoli Military Zone and Commander of Joint Operations Room. According to the media office of the presidency council, Al Sarraj was briefed on the security situation in south Tripoli, and security officials submitted reports on arrangements taken to maintain security and secure safety of the public in the area. The meeting also touched on development of coordination mechanism among various security and military sectors and programmes that enhance security in the capital and its surroundings.
Source: Libya News Agency