- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli- President of Presidency Council, Fayez A sarraj met Sunday with Minister of Finance, Faraj Bumattari. Media Office of President said the meeting covered the financial and economic file and securing needs of the public and disbursement of salaries on time. Al Sarraj underlined the need to speed up financial measures pertaining to basic services to the public and requirements of the emergency committee that include file of the wounded and the displaced, and public service utilities besides needs of municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency