- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli- President of Presidency Council, Fayez A sarraj met Sunday with Minister of Finance, Faraj Bumattari. Media Office of President said the meeting covered the financial and economic file and securing needs of the public and disbursement of salaries on time. Al Sarraj underlined the need to speed up financial measures pertaining to basic services to the public and requirements of the emergency committee that include file of the wounded and the displaced, and public service utilities besides needs of municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency