- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met Hamid Al Hdheri who was appointed as Libya’s new Ambassador to France. According to the Council Information Office Al Serraj underlined the close ties linking Libya to France, valuing French support for the GNA Government. He expressed hope that the new ambassador would help upgrade exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency