- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met Hamid Al Hdheri who was appointed as Libya’s new Ambassador to France. According to the Council Information Office Al Serraj underlined the close ties linking Libya to France, valuing French support for the GNA Government. He expressed hope that the new ambassador would help upgrade exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency