- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met Hamid Al Hdheri who was appointed as Libya’s new Ambassador to France. According to the Council Information Office Al Serraj underlined the close ties linking Libya to France, valuing French support for the GNA Government. He expressed hope that the new ambassador would help upgrade exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency