- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Monday met Hamid Al Hdheri who was appointed as Libya’s new Ambassador to France. According to the Council Information Office Al Serraj underlined the close ties linking Libya to France, valuing French support for the GNA Government. He expressed hope that the new ambassador would help upgrade exchange between the two countries.
Source: Libya News Agency