- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Dakar-President Mohamed Weld Al Ghazwani of Mauritania said the world is scene of widespread opinions sceptical of UN Capability and its vital role in the world. 'Fighting terrorism requires a solution to the crisis in Libya, to restore peace and stability in the entire region, Al Ghazwani said remarks before the Dakar Forum for Peace and Security in Africa, which kicked off here on Monday. the President indicated that there were a number of initiatives aimed at achieving peace and stability in the region such the Group 5 in the Sahel region, Nouakchott Track and Economic Community Initiative of West Africa, explaining the challenges faced by these initiatives in a space of multiple threats and complexities. He welcomed the initiative brought forward by Germany and France in August within what is known as Partnership for Peace and Stability in the Sahel Region which involves extension of terrorism combating effort in the Sahel region to include west African countries.
Source: Libya News Agency