- ticket title
- Sahel States: Catastrophic Effect Of Libyan Crisis On Sahel Countries
- UNSMIL: Libyans Pay Dearly Politicians Should Put Interests Of Their Country First
- Al Serraj Appeals To AU To Help Resolve Libyan Crisis
- Greek Foreign Minister Demands Role For His Country In Solving Libyan Crisis
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
Tunis, President of House of Representatives, Agila Salah met in Tunis with the Arab League envoy to Libya, Salahdeen Al Jemali. According to the House of Representatives website, the meeting covered several political issues related to the country's general policies and bottlenecks it is experiencing. Saleh arrived in Tunis Wednesday heading a parliamentary delegation to conduct a series of meetings with Tunisian officials to discuss Libyan developments and ways to address the crisis and find consensus among Libyans. The Tunisian diplomat, Salahaddeen Al jamli has been appointed by the Arab League as its special envoy to Libya on September 8, 2016 to succeed the former envoy Nasser Al Qadwa who was appointed in May 2014 before resigning in September 2015.
Source: Libya News Agency