- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-President of High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Dr Emad Al Saeh has received at the commission Tuesday the French ambassador to Libya. HNEC media office reported that the meeting discussed HNEC preparations to hold a referendum on the constitution and elections expected to be conducted this year as well as international support to elections' and HNEC especially the support managed by UNDP.
Source: Libya News Agency