- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-President of High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Dr Emad Al Saeh has received at the commission Tuesday the French ambassador to Libya. HNEC media office reported that the meeting discussed HNEC preparations to hold a referendum on the constitution and elections expected to be conducted this year as well as international support to elections' and HNEC especially the support managed by UNDP.
Source: Libya News Agency