- ticket title
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya’s Migrant Report: Round 26 | June – July 2019
- UNHCR Update Libya (13 September 2019)
- IOM Returns 127 Stranded Migrants Safely to 15 Countries Across Africa, Asia
- Scarred by Libya Abuse, Migrants Hope for New Life in Europe
- Nigeria’s child detainees, Myanmar’s ‘out of control’ military, and a ‘safe zone’ in Syria: The Cheat Sheet
Tripoli, The President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al sweihli has met in Tripoli the Governor of the Central Bank of Libya. The meeting focused on the economic and financial of the state and the effort to ease the problem of liquidity and the suffering of the citizens. The Governor said the CBL has already taken practical measures to in collaboration with the High State Council, the House of Representatives and the Presidency Council to provide liquidity in banks permanently before the advent of the Holy month of Ramadan. The President of High State Council said appointing and sacking of the governor could only be done in line with the provisions of the Political Agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency