- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli, The President of the High State Council Abdul Rahman Al sweihli has met in Tripoli the Governor of the Central Bank of Libya. The meeting focused on the economic and financial of the state and the effort to ease the problem of liquidity and the suffering of the citizens. The Governor said the CBL has already taken practical measures to in collaboration with the High State Council, the House of Representatives and the Presidency Council to provide liquidity in banks permanently before the advent of the Holy month of Ramadan. The President of High State Council said appointing and sacking of the governor could only be done in line with the provisions of the Political Agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency