- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council Fayez AlSarraj met Monday National Oil Corporation ( NOC ) Chairman. Al Sarraj was briefed by NOC chairman Mistafa Sanalla. He briefed Al Sarraj on NOC efforts to supply fuel to the south of the country. Al Sarraj voiced support to such efforts and alleviating problems that may encounter them. The meeting also addressed the situation at AlSharara oil field which Al Sarraj recently visited. The meeting approved practical steps to consolidate security plan to contribute tp regular production.
Source: Libya News Agency